Wednesday, January 19, 2022

CAST REQUEST FOR SUNDAY 1/23!

 MJ Cast,

Along with this post I will be verbally asking you today for your requested presence this Sunday 1/23 at the high school sometime between 12-5pm for a costume fitting with Kaia. She has been hard at work and has gathered a bunch of fun stuff for you to try on. She also works in a school so the only times that she has fully available is weekends. 

I know this is short notice and this date had not been put on our schedule or talked about by me (because I just found out!) so if you can't make it, I understand. We'll work something else out. If you can, it would make things much easier on this end for the production team and for Kaia. 

If you can, I need you to communicate with myself or Candor about when you can make it between 12-5pm. YOU WILL ONLY BE CALLED FOR YOUR FITTING, ABOUT 30 MINUTES. As soon as your fitting is over, you're released. 

Thank you so much for your time and patience. As things pop up we do our best to communicate immediately and accommodate. 

Heath

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pickup/Photos Day - 2/16

Here are the pertinent details for our upcoming pickup rehearsal/photo shoot day, 2/16: Calls:  -Actors: In costume, makeup, warmed up, and ...